Urinalysis training will provide you with step by step guide on how to carry out a urinalysis test using urinalysis dip strips.
Approximately 80 minutes of Zoom Meetings live streaming class + 15 minutes online assessment test. Candidates will be expected to connect to the Zoom meeting with a microphone and camera.
- Urinalysis Using Test Strips
- Procedure to Correctly Collect Urine Sample from Your Patient
- Collecting Sample from your patient – Mid Stream Urine
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag: Step by Step Procedure
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag: Step by Step Procedure – Continued
- Do NOTs During Urinalysis
- Filling-In Patient Chart
- What you will require for Urinalysis
- How to Perform the Urinalysis Test
- Urinalysis Data Collection
- How to Fill-In Urinalysis Chart: Data
- What obtained results mean?
After the successful pass of your assessment, the certificate will be posted to your registered address.