This course will provide you with essential introduction on how to perform urinalysis dipstick test.
This course is conducted over approximately 1.5 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Urinalysis Using Test Strips
- Collecting Sample from your patient – Mid Stream Urine
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag
- Do NOTs During Urinalysis
- How to Perform Urinalysis Test
- Urinalysis Data Collection
The total fee for this training is £27.99.