Urinalysis Dipstick e-learning will provide you with step by step guide on how to carry out a urinalysis test using urinalysis dip strips.
This is e-learning training so there is no restriction or time limit set. You will need to inform centre as soon as you are ready to be assessed via a multiple-choice assessment test.
- Urinalysis Using Test Strips
- Procedure to Correctly Collect Urine Sample from Your Patient
- Collecting Sample from your patient – Mid Stream Urine
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag: Step by Step Procedure
- Urine Collection from the Catheter Bag: Step by Step Procedure – Continued
- Do NOTs During Urinalysis
- Filling-In Patient Chart
- What you will require for Urinalysis
- How to Perform the Urinalysis Test
- Urinalysis Data Collection
- How to Fill-In Urinalysis Chart: Data
- What obtained results mean?
After the successful pass of your assessment, the certificate will be posted to your registered address.