This course will provide you with essential introduction on performing moving & handling techniques.
This course is conducted over approximately 5 hours in class.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Moving and handling legislation
- Duty of care (Employer and Employees)
- Risk assessments
- Principles of correct and safe handling of inanimate and animate objects
- Structure of the spine and injuries, diseases associated with the spine (Spine anatomy)
- Poor and unsafe practices
- Use of small moving and handling aids
- Correct use of equipment
- Dignity in moving and handling people
The total fee for this training is £65.00.