This online training will review main areas of Mental Health Care Assistant Role.
This is e-learning training so there is no restriction or time limit set. You will need to inform centre as soon as you are ready to be assessed via multiple choice assessment test.
Role of Mental Health Care Assistant:
- Responsibilities and limits of Mental Care Assistant
- Understanding professional boundaries
- Working in the ways that are agreed with your employer
- Working in the partnership with others
- Handling Information
- Communicate Effectively
- Equality & Inclusion
- The Care Plan
- Risk Assessment
- Mental Health Code of Practice
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 and What is Mental Capacity
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Schizophrenia – Disease of the Mind
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder aka Manic Depression
If you require practical volunteer work experience to be arranged by City Gate Training Centre in order to enhance your knowledge, you can do so but additional fee of £65 will apply to cover administration cost. In addition you will need to come to the office in order to apply for DBS disclosure.