This course will provide you with essential introduction to infection control in health & social care.
This course is conducted over approximately 1.5 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Infection Control
- Common health care associated infections
- C. Diff
- Hand hygiene
- Use of PPE
- Safe use and disposal of sharps
- Dealing with sharp related injuries
- Clinical Waste
- Management of blood spillages
- Management of other body fluid spillages
- Correct management of used bed linen
The total fee for this training is £27.99.