This course will provide you with essential introduction on how to measure blood glucose levels in addition to introduction of different types of diabetes-mellitus and essential medical terminology.
This course is conducted over approximately 1.5 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Capillary Blood Glucose Levels
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Normal Blood Glucose Levels
The total fee for this training is £27.99.