This course will provide you with essential introduction on how to correctly complete patient observation chart.
This course is conducted over approximately 1.5 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Recording Date
- Recording Respiratory Rate
- Recording oxygen saturation within the blood
- Recording Blood Pressure & Pulse
- Recording temperature
- Understanding MEWS and Scoring System
The total fee for this training is £27.99.