This course will provide you with essential introduction to body mass index.
This course is conducted over approximately 1.5 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Adult BMI Chart
- Children BMI Chart
- How to calculate BMI using formula
- NHS BMI Chart and How to Use It
- Health Risks Associated with Very Low and Very High BMI
- Obesity (BMI >30) and Pregnancy
- BMI Issues
The total fee for this training is £27.99.