Taking and recording blood pressure and pulse (e-learning) will provide you with step by step guide on how to perform this activity.
This is e-learning training so there is no restriction or time limit set. You will need to inform centre as soon as you are ready to be assessed via a multiple-choice assessment test.
- Blood Pressure
- What is normal blood pressure in a healthy adult?
- How to measure blood pressure?
- Taking Blood Pressure Manually
- Performance using auscultatory method
- Performance using automatic BP measuring method
- What is the normal Heart Rate (Pulse)?
After the successful pass of your assessment, the certificate will be posted to your registered address.