This course will provide you with essential introduction on performing basic life support during first aid emergencies.
This course is conducted over approximately 2 hours in class, 1 week of self-study time and 15 questions assessment test.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have none criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Basic life support comprises the following elements:
- Initial assessment
- Airway maintenance and breathing
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
The total fee for this training is £35.00.