Basic Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
This basic health care assistant training course is designed for people who would like to start a health care assistant career, but have no knowledge or experience in Health and Social Care sector. Also, this course is suitable for people who have had a gap in work experience due to different circumstances and would like to refresh/update their knowledge before applying for health care Assistant vacancies.
This course is conducted over 1 day and lasts from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- All candidates must be 18+ years old and have no criminal records.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Essential Standards
- Understand Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Work in a person-centered way
- Privacy and Dignity
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia, and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding Adults/Safeguarding Children
- Health and Safety
- Handling Information
- First Aid Awareness
- Infection Control
The total fee for this training is £175.00.