This course will provide you with essential introduction to infection control in health & social care.
This is e-learning training so there is no restriction or time limit set. You will need to inform centre as soon as you are ready to be assessed via multiple choice assessment test.
- Infection Control
- Common health care associated infections
- C. Diff
- Hand hygiene
- Use of PPE – Gloves
- Use of PPE – Apron
- Use of PPE – Face Mask
- Safe use and disposal of sharps
- What to do if you sustain a sharp related injury?
- Clinical Waste
- Management of blood spillages
- Management of other body fluid spillages
- Correct management of bedlinen